Our PLA Cups are made from annually renewable plant-based resources🌱 By polymerizing lactic acid (refined from plant dextrose) we use cutting-edge technology to produce our Bio-Sposables™ tasting cups. They should be used for cold products only and provides a nice rolled smooth rim. Our tasting cups are cone shaped to make it easier to hold and gives the impression of a bigger sample size. Resins used to produce our products are certified compostable and are all plant-based materials only! This closes the loop in a circular economy by producing no harmful waste or by-products and supporting healthy soils to re-grow annually renewable resources.
*must be placed in an industrialized/commercial compost/not home compost
- Uses Plant-Based Renewable Resources only
- Non-toxic, no plastic, BPA, PFAS & chemical free
- Cold application only (40oC/104 oF)
- Refrigerator and freezer safe
- Measures 1.5oz (44ml approx.) when filled to the rim
- Can be used for drink samples, palate cleansers and more!
- Great for trade shows and beverage demoing programs
- Provides a see-through design that draws attention to your product
- Shelf life up to 1 year (in cool, dry conditions)
- Eco-friendly alternative to plastic or Styrofoam tasting cups