Our Hot Cups are made from annually renewable plant-based resources🌱 By lining our Bio-Sposables™ cups with PLA (polylactic Acid) on FSC-certified paper, we produce leak-proof compostable cups! Our cups can be used for hot or cold products. The messaging on our cups (English & French), is printed with vegetable inks rather than chemical dyes. All raw materials used to produce our products are certified compostable and are all plant-based materials only! This closes the loop in a circular economy by producing no harmful waste or by-products and supporting healthy soils to re-grow renewable resources annually.
*must be placed in an industrialized/commercial compost/not home compost
- Uses Plant-Based Renewable Resources only
- Non-toxic, no plastic, BPA, PFAS & chemical free
- Single wall cup lined with PLA (polylactic acid) not plastic or petroleum oil
- Hot or Cold application (up to 100oC/212 oF)
- Refrigerator & freezer safe, not microwavable
- Measures 10oz (296ml approx.) when filled to the rim
- This cup can be used for coffee, ice cream scoops & more!
- Simple eco-friendly messaging in English & French to let your customers know
- One lid fits all solution streamlines your inventory and product purchases
- Shelf life up to 2 years (in cool, dry conditions)
- Eco-friendly alternative to plastic or Styrofoam cups
- Multiple Lid options available