Our Hot Cups are made from annually renewable plant-based resources🌱 By lining our Bio-Sposables™ cups with PLA (polylactic Acid) on FSC certified paper, we produce leak proof compostable cups! Our cups can be used for hot or cold products. The messaging on our cups (English & French), is printed with vegetable inks rather than chemical dyes. All raw materials used to produce our products are certified compostable and are all plant-based materials only! This closes the loop in a circular economy by producing no harmful waste or by-products and supporting healthy soils to re-grow annually renewable resources.
*must be placed in an industrialized/commercial compost/not home compost
- Uses Plant-Based Renewable Resources only
- Non-toxic, no plastic, BPA, PFAS & chemical free
- Single wall cup lined with PLA (polylactic acid) not plastic or petroleum oil
- Hot or Cold application (up to 100oC/212 oF)
- Refrigerator & freezer safe, not microwavable
- Measures 16oz (473ml approx.) when filled to the rim
- This cup can be used for hot or cold macchiatos, americanos & more!
- Simple eco-friendly messaging in English & French to let your customers know
- One lid fits all solution streamlines your inventory and product purchases
- Shelf life up to 2 years (in cool, dry conditions)
- Eco-friendly alternative to plastic or Styrofoam cups
- Multiple Lid options available