Our PLA Cups are made from annually renewable plant-based resources🌱 By polymerizing lactic acid (refined from plant dextrose) we use cutting-edge technology to produce our Bio-Sposables™ portion cups. They should be used for cold application only and has a one lid fits all solution. The lid has grooved indentations that provide leak-proof and stackable to-go-portion cups. Resins used to produce our products are certified compostable and are all plant-based materials only! This closes the loop in a circular economy by producing no harmful waste by-products and supporting healthy soils to re-grow annually renewable resources.
*must be placed in an industrialized/commercial compost/not home compost
- Uses Plant-Based Renewable Resources only
- Non-toxic, plastic-free, BPA, PFAS & chemical-free
- Cold application only (40oC/104 oF)
- Refrigerator and freezer safe
- Measures 3oz (89ml approx.) when filled to the rim
- Can be used for hummus, mustard, hot sauce, salsa, and more!
- Provides a see-through design that draws attention to your product
- Shelf life up to 1 year (in cool, dry conditions)
- Eco-friendly alternative to plastic or Styrofoam portion cups
- PLA Clear Lids fit our 2oz / 3oz / 4oz portion cups