Our PLA Cups are made from annually renewable plant-based resources🌱 By polymerizing lactic acid (refined from plant dextrose) we use cutting-edge technology to produce our Bio-Sposables™ portion cups. They should be used for cold products only and has one lid that fits all sizes. The lid has grooved indentations that makes them leak proof and stackable. Resins used to produce our products are certified compostable and are all plant-based materials only! This closes the loop in a circular economy by producing no harmful waste or by-products and supporting healthy soils to re-grow annually renewable resources.
*must be placed in an industrialized/commercial compost/not home compost
- Uses Plant-Based Renewable Resources only
- Non-toxic, no plastic, BPA, PFAS & chemical free
- Cold application only (40oC/104 oF)
- Refrigerator and freezer safe
- Measures 2oz (59ml approx.) when filled to the rim
- Can be used for Ketchup, ice cream, jams, guacamole and more!
- Provides a see-through design that draws attention to your product
- Shelf life up to 1 year (in cool, dry conditions)
- Eco-friendly alternative to plastic or Styrofoam portion cups
- PLA Clear Lids fit our 2oz / 3oz / 4oz portion cups