Our PLA cups are made from annually renewable plant-based resources🌱 By polymerizing lactic acid (refined from plant dextrose) we use cutting-edge technology to produce our Bio-Sposables™ cups. To be used for cold products only and has one lid that fits all sizes. The messaging on our cups (English & French), is printed with vegetable inks rather than chemical dyes. Resins used to produce our products are certified compostable and are all plant-based materials only! This closes the loop in a circular economy by producing no harmful waste or by-products and supporting healthy soils to re-grow annually renewable resources.
*must be placed in an industrialized/commercial compost/not home compost
- Uses Plant-Based Renewable Resources only
- Non-toxic, no plastic, BPA, PFAS & chemical free
- Cold application only (40oC/104 oF), refrigerator and freezer safe
- Measures 16oz (473ml approx.) when filled to the rim with a 0.41L visible pour line
- This cup can be used for beer pints, smoothies, water and more!
- Simple eco-friendly messaging in English & French to let your customers know
- One lid fits all solution streamlines your inventory and product purchases
- Provides a see-through design that draws attention to your product
- Shelf life up to 1 year (in cool, dry conditions)
- Eco-friendly alternative to plastic or Styrofoam cups
- Multiple PLA Clear Lid options available