Our PLA lids are made from annually renewable plant-based resources🌱 By polymerizing lactic acid (refined from plant dextrose) we use cutting-edge technology to produce our Bio-Sposables™ go green cup straw free lids. They should be used for cold products only and has one lid that fits all sizes. The lids have a tear back tab that can be used with or without our straws. Resins used to produce our products are certified compostable and are all plant-based materials only! This closes the loop in a circular economy by producing no harmful waste or by-products and supporting healthy soils to re-grow annually renewable resources.
*must be placed in an industrialized/commercial compost/not home compost
- Uses Plant-Based Renewable Resources only
- Non-toxic, no plastic, BPA, PFAS & chemical free
- Cold application only (40oC/104 oF)
- Refrigerator and freezer safe
- Lids have a tear back tab making them ideal for going straw free
- Can be used for beer, cold drinks, smoothies and more!
- Provides a see-through design that draws attention to your product
- Shelf life up to 1 year (in cool, dry conditions)
- Eco-friendly alternative to plastic or Styrofoam lids
- PLA Clear Lids fit our 9oz / 14oz / 16oz / 20oz Go Green cups