Our cPLA lids are made from annually renewable plant-based resources By crystalizing poly lactic acid (refined from plant dextrose) we use cutting-edge technology to produce our Bio-Sposables™ food tub lids. They can be used for hot or cold products and has a one lid multi purpose solution. The lid has a raised indentation that make them stackable, and vented to provide a high heat leakproof solution. Resins used to produce our products are certified compostable and are all plant-based materials only! This closes the loop in a circular economy by producing no harmful waste or by-products and supporting healthy soils to re-grow annually renewable resources.
*must be placed in an industrialized/commercial compost/not home compost
- Uses Plant-Based Renewable Resources only
- Non-toxic, no plastic, BPA, PFAS & chemical-free
- Hot or Cold application (40oC/104 oF)
- Leakproof, vented raised lid makes them stackable
- Can be used for ice scream scoops, side soups, to go coffee and more!
- Provides a one lid fits all solution for multiple take-out options
- Shelf life up to 1 year (in cool, dry conditions)
- Eco-friendly alternative to plastic or Styrofoam lids
- Simple compostable messaging in design
- cPLA Lid fits our 8oz Food Tub & 10oz – 20oz single wall cups