Our cPLA tasting spoons are made from annually renewable plant-based resources By crystalizing poly lactic acid (refined from plant dextrose) we use cutting-edge technology to produce our Bio-Sposables™ sample utensils. They can be used for hot or cold products and has the compostable messaging engraved on the handle. Resins used to produce our products are certified compostable and are all plant-based materials only! This closes the loop in a circular economy by producing no harmful waste or by-products and supporting healthy soils to re-grow annually renewable resources.
*must be placed in an industrialized/commercial compost/not home compost
- Uses Plant-Based Renewable Resources only
- Non-toxic, no plastic, BPA, PFAS & tree free
- Hot or Cold application (40oC/104 oF)
- Pearl white colour finish
- Can be used for gelato scoops, sampling or demo programs, and more!
- Compostable messaging on the handle to let your customers know
- Sturdy and 4-inches in length
- Shelf life up to 1 year (in cool, dry conditions)
- Eco-friendly alternative to plastic or wooden sample spoons